Sat, 01 Jul|
Zoom Live Streaming
Advanced Submodalities MasterCLASS
In this 2-day MasterCLASS, Tina Taylor & Steve Crabb will train advanced techniques using submodalities rarely shared or taught even on Master Practitioner trainings- including mind reading, accelerated learning and belief change techniques using submodalaties.
Time & Location
01 Jul 2023, 13:00 BST – 02 Jul 2023, 19:00 BST
Zoom Live Streaming
About the event
NLP submodalities refer to the sensory qualities of our internal representations, such as visual, auditory, and kinesthetic.
They are the building blocks of our mental images, sounds, and sensations, and they can be manipulated to change our perceptions and emotions.
For example, if someone has a negative internal representation of a particular situation, they can change the submodalities to make it more positive. They might change the image's color, brightness, or location in their mind. Or they might change the tone, volume, or speed of the internal dialogue they hear.
Learning about NLP submodalities can benefit anyone who wants to improve their communication skills, manage their emotions, or change their behavior. By understanding how submodalities work, individuals can:
- Learn to create positive mental images, sounds, and sensations that motivate and inspire them
- Change negative internal representations to positive ones
- Identify and change limiting beliefs and negative self-talk
- Improve their communication skills by matching the submodalities of others
- Enhance their creativity and problem-solving skills by manipulating submodalities in new and creative ways
Overall, understanding and using NLP submodalities can be a powerful tool for personal and professional growth, allowing individuals to change their perceptions, emotions, and behavior positively.
In this 2-day MasterCLASS, Tina Taylor & Steve Crabb will train advanced techniques using submodalities rarely shared or taught even on Master Practitioner trainings.
- Including fine-tuned calibration techniques for seeing what others don't see and tuning into what most people are deaf to.
- How to use your own thoughts to change someone else's, ethically.
- How to use submodality changes to accelerate learning.
- Using submodality techniques to transform beliefs.
This is an Advanced Masterclass; all participants must have undergone either some formal NLP or Hypnosis training to attend. Going into and out of trance is a prerequisite for attendance.
Live Zoom Streaming.
You will receive the Zoom link and confirmation when you purchase your ticket. A reminder will be sent one day before the event. Please add email@example.com to your contacts to ensure you can access your sign-in information.
Dates & Timings
- Saturday 1st July 2023 starts at 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm UK TIME
- Sunday 2nd July 2023 starts at 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm UK TIME
The day will be split into four sessions with 15-minute comfort breaks between sessions and a 30-minute mid-training break.
Certification and CPD
Attendees who attend the full course to the satisfaction of the trainers, meaning they fully participate in all of the exercises, will receive a Certificate of Attendance for Advanced Submodalities MasterCLASS. Validated by the IAPCP.org and accredited for 10 hours CPD.
Fees and Attendees.
- The standard ticket price is £500 per delegate
- Numbers will be limited to 50 participants sold on a first-served basis.
- These tickets are non-refundable and only transferrable to another person upon written request and if we give our written confirmation. If an agreement is given in writing, then the new participant is, by default agreeing to the T and C's of the event.
- All attendees will have access to the Zoom recordings of the event for one year after the event ends.
- The recordings will be made available within 14 days of the event to allow for editing and uploading.
- AMENDMENT: Instruction on accessing replays will be given at the end of the weekend; the online Student Dojo will not be used to update information; we will email out instructions to all registered participants after the event has finished .
- Ticket type
If you are not already an NLP Masterclass Student Dojo member, then register using the sign-in at the top of the website menu. A week before the event, a page will be opened up in the Student Dojo called with reminders and zoom links. This page will be available seven days before and for a limited duration after the course.Price£500.00