Sat, 30 Sept|
Zoom Live Streaming
Anxiety, Fear and Phobias MasterCLASS
In this 2-day MasterCLASS, Tina Taylor & Steve Crabb will train advanced techniques for dealing with Anxiety, Fear, Stress, Worry, PTSD, and Phobias.
Time & Location
30 Sept 2023, 10:00 BST – 01 Oct 2023, 18:00 BST
Zoom Live Streaming
About the event
This is an Advanced Masterclass; all participants must have undergone either some formal NLP or Hypnosis training to attend. Going into and out of trance is a prerequisite for attendance. Participants will be joining in with our ICCH Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy students.
You may join us either live in person or on the Zoom live stream. If you are attending live, let us know when you book your place so we can ensure your place.
Dates & Training Times
We begin all training days whether you attend onsite at Regents University or join via Live Zoom Streaming at 10:00 UK time.
- Saturday, 30th September 2023, starts at 10:00 am to 6:00 pm UK TIME
- Sunday, 1st October 2023, starts at 10:00 am to 6:00 pm UK TIME
Please check to ensure you have made any adjustments for when the clocks change and for time differences. In the UK, the clocks go forwards at 1 am on the last Sunday in March and back 1 hour at 2 am on the last Sunday in October. Confused, then simply google "What time is it currently in the UK?" and you will be correct.
- 9:30 am UK time onsite registration, and we open the Zoom room at 9:50 am
- 10 am UK Time, we begin training.
- Mid Morning and Mid Afternoon, there will be breaks for 30 mins with a lunch break of 1 hour.
- Break times will vary because of exercises and at the trainer's discretion, but generally, they will be around 11:30 am and 4:00 pm UK Time. Lunch will be an hour from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm.
- During breaks and lunch, the Zoom room will close to allow recordings to be saved. The room will open five minutes before the break is over. You will have to log back in.
- We aim to finish at approx 5:30 to 6:00 pm UK Time.
- For travel options and directions, visit Regents University's website.
- We do not offer local travel or hotel recommendations; please use the many online travel options.
- Refer to your welcome e-mail for details about refreshments and comfort.
- Sign in at reception, and they will direct you to the training room. Look out for ICCH and NLP MasterCLASS signs.
Live Zoom Streaming.
- You will receive the Zoom link and confirmation when you purchase your ticket.
- A reminder will be sent one day before the event.
- Please add email@example.com to your contacts to ensure you can access your sign-in information.
Certification and CPD
- Attendees who attend the full course to the satisfaction of the trainers, meaning they fully participate in all of the exercises, will receive a Certificate of Attendance for Fears, Anxiety & Phobias Specialist MasterCLASS.
- Validated by the IAPCP.org and accredited for 10 hours CPD.
Fees and Attendees.
- The standard ticket price is £500 per delegate.
- Numbers will be limited to 50 paying participants sold on a first-served basis (numbers exclude Diploma students).
- These tickets are non-refundable and only transferrable to another person upon written request and if we give our written confirmation. If an agreement is given in writing, then the new participant is, by default agreeing to the T and C's of the event.
- All attendees will have access to the Zoom recordings of the event for one year after the event ends.
- The recordings will be made available within 14 days of the event to allow for editing and uploading.
- Instruction on how to access replays will be sent out after the event.
All events are subject to standard terms and conditions. See Zoom Etiquette guidelines.
- Ticket type
If you are not already an NLP Masterclass Student Dojo member, then register using the sign-in at the top of the website menu. A week before the event, a page will be opened up in the Student Dojo called with reminders and zoom links. This page will be available seven days before and for a limited duration after the course.Price£500.00